Thursday 21 October 2010

September Stuff

I don't normally think of September as a sunny month, but it clearly can be. My September was spent revising, hanging about at home and preparing to come back to Bristol. I was still using my sister's old camera & not taking many photos.

Up The Path
Wandering around Clifton having a break from revision on a sunny afternoon.
Afghans: Revision Fuel
Baking, the perfect form of procrastination.
Courgette & Cream Cheese Tart
And way of killing boredom when stuck at home.

My older sister and I were at home at the same time and we all went to Kilve beach. I seem not to have taken any photos of the actual beach (except maybe on film)
Elder
But there were pretty trees, I do love a pretty tree.
Smoking Chimney
And a nice overgrown industrial relic...

That was a strange sort of jumbly post but it fills in some gaps. My *new* camera arrived in mid-September so no more Kodak CX7350 from here on in! (hopefully)
Next time: Hestercombe with Niall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boo!