Saturday 1 August 2009

Blog blog bloggy blog

So... I've been using gmail for a while and I noticed that when I comment on blogger blogs I can do so using my Google account so I thought I might as well have a go at blogging here. I do have a Xanga but I'm not really in the habit of using it. I use Flickr far more, and keep it up to date. Probably because I always have my camera with me. Often I get confused by blogging, I might start with one idea (or no idea but an urge to update) but I end up with a huge stream of conciousness. Like so.

HUMM.
My Xanga and Flickr can be found here:
Xanga
Flickr

Within my Flickr there's an abortive 52 Weeks project where I tried to take a self-portrait every week for a year. It turns out I'm too lazy/uncreative for that.

Here's a nice photo for no particular reason:
P1180467

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boo!