Sunday 2 August 2009

Here's something exciting

I'm blogging from a gadget in igoogle, it's thrilling!
I'm not sure how helpful this is since I've got no formatting tools, I expect I'll end up using it as a handy link to my blog, but it's good to try things.
Today I've not done much, just sent some information on accomodation and start-of-term type things to a friend who's going to the same university as me at the same time. She could get the information herself but she's currently in Sydney or Bangkok or somewhere inbetween. It's useful for me too, she asks questions I wouldn't've thought of asking. Looking again at the "What next?" booklet I found several things I'd missed, like the fact that I can upload a photo for my ID card instead of using an expensive and bad photo booth.
So... yes. I've helped by Dad wash congealed fat out of the drains (from the kitchen sink) and am now watching my Mum pick plums in the garden/typing up a list of things to take to university/blogging.
My sisters have been to Sainsbury's & it looks like Hot Cross Buns for tea. Mmmmmm.
I think I enjoy the supermarket and homemade varieties fairly equally, although homemade ones tend to be more substantial and I'm less prone to eating far too many of them. I did once get a Hot Cross Bun Loaf from Morrisons which made me rather happy, it was basically a fun-shaped fruit loaf :D
Hot Cross Buns II

2 comments:

  1. Oh, i so want to pick plums right now!! Maybe can make jam from them if you're still looking for something to do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would... but there's an obscene amount of jam in the house already! My parents seem to be eating them fairly speedily so it's ok :D

    ReplyDelete

Boo!