Wednesday 11 August 2010

Neopan!

My first roll of black & white film; Fuji Neopan 400 given me for my birthday by the lovely Niall. He also helped me/taught me to develop it in the Photosoc darkroom and scanned it all. It was pretty exciting seeing what's inside a film canister, and making pictures appear on film by dunking it in chemicals. :)

Niall
Niall, Victoria Square.
9-104 ^
Nicely textured bricks, St Michael's Hill.

Little Dog
A little dog waiting outside HSBC, Whiteladies Road.
Creeper
A plant above someone's porch, Nugent Hill.

Lara
Lara in the garden at Papajis.
At Pizza Express
On the table, Pizza Express in Clifton.

Kate
Jon
Lis
Kate, Jon & Lis at Durdhambury.

The complete set is here.

I like the results a lot and I should have more black and white film coming my way soon. Yay! It has the advantage of being virtually free to develop too as Photosoc provides the equipment. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boo!