Monday 2 August 2010

A Roll'a Reala

Pictures for the sake of pictures! I *am* enjoying using my ME Super.

Nice Cat
I met two rather nice cats on Charlotte St in Bristol. They posed rather well but moved before I got the chance to take their photos. This tabby was peering through the railings a moment before, and its black friend was sitting in an open window.
Roses
Red red roses, somewhere in Cotham I think.
Catfish
Catfish above your head! At Bristol zoo.
Bench
A grassy bench by the downs.
Pink & Green
Pink & green.
Postbox
A postbox in the evening sunlight & a possible light leak in M'Super.
White Rose
A white rose on Freemantle Road.
Breakfast
Sunny morning light on my breakfast.
Lights
The slightly strange lights in the union.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Photos!

    If you get chance check out my blog http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/ I'm currently holding a little vintage giveaway too.

    Vikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I went and had a look and got so distracted by reading your blog that I forgot to reply here. Sorry!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Boo!