Tuesday 21 December 2010

Bits & Pieces from September

Brick
Lunch in Castle Park
A well-travelled bike
One of my favourite buildings in Bristol - just a fantastic colour ; Tasty lunch from the genuine Italians in St Nick's Market, eaten by the river in Castle Park ; A little bit of eccentricity in the midst of the concrete mass of Broadmead.

Rusty Tractor
Levels
.
Rustiness & decay, countryside style ; A view to make me nostalgic - the Somerset Levels ; Bringing the outside in - hops from the hedgerow with added wildlife.

Geese
A gaggle of geese (or ducks?) at the house of RWA artist Lucy Willis who does the most lovely watercolours, with a liberal amount of Venice. She has a great way with light. Mum & I visited her house when it was open as part of the Somerset Art Weeks.

7 comments:

  1. You make Bristol look so lovely! I swear I see those bikes everywhere, they're outside Arnolfini all the time too.

    & I know 120 sticks to itself, it's more about having an easy way to keep it together in my suitcase. I like the security of a canister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are so lovely, they do bristol justice :)
    Daisy
    http://invisableone.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I need to get round to posting something new :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou! I need to get back into blogging them.
    There's lots more over on my Flickr - http://flickr.com/photos/dichohecho

    ReplyDelete

Boo!