Friday 24 September 2010

Double Win

After Jith and I had a double fail, which was probably due to camera issues on her end, I decided to collaborate with myself instead. I found myself pretty easy to work with and didn't have to worry about letting myself down by filling the roll with rubbish.
I even managed to make some pictures, fancy that!

Bokeh in your honeycomb wall
Harbourside Bokeh x Honeycomb Wall at the Chemistry Department
Coffee On Park Street
Coffee at the village flower show x Park Street in the morning
.
Wallpaper at Papajis x Water in the fountain outside the Victoria Rooms

.
Leaves & a lantern on Birdcage Walk x Sculpture on the fountain outside the Victoria Rooms
CSB
Clifton Suspension Bridge from down by the swingbridge x Chipboard
bob
Nightglow at the balloon fiesta x Advertising on a car

These were all taken on my Pentax ME Super with Kodak Colorplus 200 film from Poundland & developed by the nice people at Clifton Colour.
The rest of the roll can be found in my Doubles! set on Flickr.

6 comments:

  1. Double exposures, how nice! They do look very pretty. Thanks for following my new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you too :) I'll be interested to see how it all goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are amazing, what a totally cool idea, thanks so much for sharing!! :)

    I'm holding a giveaway over on my blog, make sure you check it out http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Mine are the first two comments :)
    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Boo!