Tuesday 28 September 2010

Moar Velvia! - Part I

The Orford Ness photos from the previous post were all shot on Fuji Velvia 100F but I didn't finish the roll. It came with me to Southwold and produced these:

Valerian Shadows
Valerian shadows in Granny's yard
...
Some purply hollyhocks in Primrose Alley. I love the pebbled wall, the colour of the bricks, and the shadows.
Pink Hollyhock
And a pink hollyhock

Afternoon Sunlight
Afternoon sunlight in a bedroom
Me
A convex mirror self-portrait á la Adam

On The Prom
Down on the prom
From The Beach Hut
The view from a beach hut
Southwards
Busy day at the beach

The film then returned to Bristol with me, but that's another post...

All these photos were taken on Fuji Velvia 100F with my Pentax ME Super.

1 comment:

  1. Boo back! Thanks for your comment, I'm very flattered... don't feel envious though. I really admire you for your pictures and for studying maths. I could never do that! :)

    Cheers,
    poet

    ReplyDelete

Boo!