Sunday 12 September 2010

Rosemoor On Film II

The third installment of a family trip to RHS garden Rosemoor in North Devon. The first post can be found here and the second here.
These photos were taken on Fuji Superia X-tra 400 (although possibly shot with my camera set to 100 still).

Peacock
Peacock butterfly
Gunnera
Gunnera (giant rhubarb) by the pond
Tigerella
Tomato 'Tigerella'

Apples
Lovely-looking apples, being used as edging in the kitchen garden
.
A trailing plant looking picturesque in a stone pot
Red Bark
Some rather amazingly coloured bark
Pink Dahlia
A pink dahlia in the shop

These photos were all taken using my Pentax ME Super. All of my Rosemoor photos (film & digital) can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Not creepy at all! Thank for the advice, I used to go to photographique when I used to do photography but I dunno...it always seemed to be too expensive & like a huge quiz when I went in that seemed like they judged me because I didn't know too many of the answers.

    Might just stick to the old faithful: Jessops. At least they're nice!

    Love the blog by the way, it's always nice to here from people in Bristol...otherwise I tend to think everyone on the internet comes from very faraway, magical places.

    You take wonderful photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Boo!